Digital marketing has paved a long way now in the business industry. Along with the vital structures of digital marketing is content writing – defined as an approach focusing on creating content to attract customers and ultimately make an online business work.
Below are some content marketing ideas to help writers live through the spirit of motivation in content writing:
1. Audience perspective – your readers are the top priority. Make sure to research about their interests, dislikes, and provide a content to educate them. And of course, don’t forget to anatomize the answers to their concerns and issues.
2. Infographics – are helpful visuals to divert your readers’ boredom from context reading. Readers get bored easily with texts no matter how brief your articles are. Try infographics from time to time. Infographics show survey results for example, with lay-out in bright colors and images. You don’t need to find the highest quality software for this, though. Because, you can even make one in PowerPoint.
3. Consult the experts – one interesting way to lay down information is through a dialog conversation from an interview. You can ask experts in the digital marketing industry and share their responses and experiences to your readers. Ask relevant questions and share some opinions too, to allow better understanding in the field of digital marketing.
4. Lists – providing lists to your readers help you summarize your ideas. This way, readers would find it convenient to scan and read information. It is easy to remember and it wouldn’t take so much time to ponder.
5. Post about relevant-to-your-industry topics – posting trending topics with great relevance to digital marketing industry will aid you to attract readers. You can write about “Issues in Digital Marketing and How to Solve Them” posts, or updates, developments, strategies, and a lot more to keep them abreast. Never get tired to do a lot of research because researching is the inseparable twin of writing.
6. Reveal some humor – it is never rule-breaking to incorporate humorous ideas to your write ups. In serious topics and technical writing, of course you need to be careful in your vocabulary and tone. However, in other blog types, you can choose to be funny and bring out some witty puns.
7. Learn everyday – every day is an opportunity to learn – read and read and read on a daily basis. Take time to look at some prominent blogs and extract some ideas from their pieces. Be inspired on how they present details in a congenial mood. Remember that there is always a room for improvement no matter how basic you think your writing style is.
8. Catchy headlines – these are responsible for baiting your readers’ eyes. Be wary to write the best title for your article. In this manner, you can automatically get attention and curiosity from the readers. A title with a bold and perky appeal is very attractive especially that in the internet, you are contending with a lot of other worthy articles.
9. Partnership – in whatever business aspect, a good partnership contributes development to the industry. In content marketing, there a lot of ideas to build relationship with co-bloggers. Blog outreach is also a helpful technique to be in touch with other bloggers to write in collaboration.
10. Content blood – content is one of the lifelines of digital businesses nowadays. Without it, a business is futile. The content is like the blood flowing in the online business – once emptied with it, the industry will die its natural death.Google+